Thursday, 7 November 2013

Planning for Production: Potential Models

Jamie - aged 17
Jamie is in the lower part of my target audience age range. His look is typical of indie artists which makes him ideal for my magazine. He is also a bassist and guitarist, meaning I can take advantage of these attributes for my magazine. 

Josh - aged 17
Josh is also 17 years of age, putting him within my target audience age range. He has a friendly, clean-cut appearance which would make him ideal to use in my contents page as a magazine contributor. Josh is fairly awkward in front of the camera which is why I do not think he is ideal for the cover shoot.

Phil - aged 16
Similarly to Josh, Phil has a friendly, clean-cut appearance. His look also makes him ideal for my contents page as a contributor.

Joshua - aged 16
Joshua is in my lower target audience age range. He would be ideal for my magazine as he is a talented singer; this makes him ideal to use as believable interview material. He has an attractive, friendly appearance and is extremely photogenic . He is an ideal model as I have photographed him in the past. I see him regularly which means I can retake photographs if I need to.
Georgia - aged 16
Georgia is a talented photographer which makes her an ideal model as she has a good knowledge of poses/looks which will be the most effective. I see her regularly which means I can retake photographs if I need to. She is photogenic and a female model will be ideal as my target audience is both male and female. Her appearance is also very indie/alternative which fits my sub-genre perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment